Guily Shemer has focused her practice in immigration, employment, real estate law tourism and environment. Her experience also includes advising in corporate law, intellectual property and telecommunications law.
Her experience also includes representing clients in civil and labor litigation procedures.
Practice Areas: Corporate and Commercial, Intellectual Property, Immigration, Real Estate and Tourism, Environment and Sustainability, Intellectual Property.
- Counseling in Telecommunications Law.
- Recipient of the Environmental Science Award 2011 of Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)
- Graduated as Lawyer (2013): Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Diplomat in Administrative Law (2014): Felix Adam Experimental University (UNEFA)
- Diplomat in Business Law (2014): Gaceta Judicial