During his professional career, he has focused on multiple areas related to Business and Foreign Investment in the Dominican Republic. For these practices, Real Estate, Tax, Contracts, Tourism, Finance, Energy, Trading, Corporate Law and Free Zones are highlighted.
Practice areas: Business, Tourism and Real estate, Investment, Labor Law and Immigration.
- José Quiroz is recognised by the clients for his strong follow-up. (Chambers and Partners 2015)
- Has been recognized as a “Key Individual” in commercial and corporate law by the lead ranking institution for lawyers worldwide, Chambers and Partners.
- Has structured and implemented major international agreements to build an international supply chain operation under the Petrocaribe Agreement framework.
- Has successfully performed complex corporate restructuring for Dominican companies.
- Represents the firm in the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM)
- Master of Foreign Trade (2004): Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Executive Master of Business Administration-EMBA-(2008-2010): Barna Business School, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Graduate Diploma in Business Law (2003): Panthéon’Assas University (Parisii), Paris, France
- Bachelor of Laws (2002): Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra.