During her professional career, she has focused on issues related to the environment and sustainability. Romina has vast knowledge on environmental permits, protected areas, and projects with high environmental impact. She also specializes in concessions as well as of tax exemption processes for the tourism, real estate and mining sector.
Practice areas: Environmental law and Sustainability, Turism and Real estate, Investment and Immigration.
- Peers recognise Romina Santroni as a leading environmental lawyer. She specilized in licensing an permits with a particular focus in tourism and mining sectors. (Chambers and Partners 2015)
- Recognized the lead legal ranking institution, Chambers and Partners, in 2008 to 2011 for her expertise in environmental and real estate development in the Dominican Republic.
- Recognized in 2013 Who’s Who Legal for her vast experience in environmental law and sustainability.
- Responsible of the strategy and coordination process to obtain environmental permits and exemptions for major tourism projects around sensitive natural areas.
- Master of Environmental Law (2010): University of the Basque Country (EHU UPV / EHU), Spain
- Environmental Management Diploma in the Tourism Sector (2007):Internal Auditor ISO 14,001 Bureau Veritas, Argentina
- Bachelor of Laws (2001): National University of Lomas de Zamora, Argentina